The 106.7 ROCK/KISS 107.7 Program Director will lead the on air and digital experience, responsible for talent, content and programming. This is a leadership role and requires a proven track record in radio programming and multi-platform content creation.
- Develop and execute the day to day and long term programming plan for the radio stations
- Will lead the local content team to create and curate content on multiple platforms including FM, digital and mobile.
- Coaching, development and recruitment of on-air talent, production, programming and promotions staff
- Co-ordinate with Music, Production, News and Promotions leads to accomplish the sound of the station in accordance with the station format
- Partner with Promotions, Sales and Creative teams with respect to promotions, contests, branded content, marketing and advertising
- Work in conjunction with National Format Directors, Programming and Sales in support of local, national and corporate business goals to increase market share and revenue.
- Manage programming budget
- Ensure stations comply with CRTC regulations
- Maintain competitive market knowledge and awareness
- Keep current on web/social media and other alternative revenue opportunities
- Minimum of 3 year’s experience in programming management
- Proven track record in developing and growing content brands
- Demonstrable experience in developing talent and content creation team
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills to effectively deal with multiple stakeholders
- Proficient with MusicMaster and Wide Orbit
- Ability to analyse ratings and research data, make business decisions based on analysis; sound judgement and quality decision-making skills
- Our people are at the heart of our success
- Our customers come first. They inspire everything we do
- We do what’s right, each and every day
- We believe in the power of new ideas
- We work as one team, with one vision
- We give back to our communities and protect our environment